The phrase "Ceci n’est pas une sauvage", French for "This is not a Savage", mirrors the commentary made by the surrealist painting The Treason of Images by René Magritte that critique the harm of misrepresentation. This design is our support for increased authenticity of representation in fashion, film, and media.
Unisex Hoodie has a comfortable relaxed fit, and a fabric that feels soft to the touch thanks to the unique cotton and polyester blend. The brushed fleece inside makes this hoodie a true wardrobe favorite.
- 70% polyester, 27% cotton, 3% elastane.
- Soft cotton-feel fabric face.
- Brushed fleece fabric inside.
- Double-lined hood with design on both sides.
- Monochromatic White or black drawstrings.
- Unisex style.
- Overlock seams.
Designed in Canada. Imported manufacturing